At Parkway, we have groups meeting here day and night and that's how we like it! From the day school, to the Launch Academy for Asperger's and Autistic students, to the various Scouting programs and more . . . we love to make our building available to the community whenever possible. If you have an event that you would like to host here, please click below to read about our policies and procedures and use the other link to fill out a facility request form. You can also contact email@example.com with questions.
Upon approval of your request, you will receive an email confirmation from "eSPACE", our event scheduling system.
Please familiarize yourself with the Policies & Procedures for use of Parkway Facilities. All events, classes, meetings, services, etc., must be scheduled yearly. Reservations are not automatically carried forward.
Only groups specifically approved by Parkway may use Parkway facilities. At its sole discretion, Parkway may refuse to allow use of its facilities to any person/group. The church campus is closed the following holidays: New Year's Day, the Monday following Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day (and the Friday after) and Christmas Day (and the day after). No events will be booked on these days.
All events must be concluded by 9:00pm at which time the building will be closed. Anyone in the building after 9:00pm must have prior written permission from the Facility Coordinator.
Each room should be returned to its original condition; trash removed, furniture put back in its original position.
Facility Requests must be completed two weeks prior to the event.
In the event there is an accident involving any injury, please fill out an Accident Report Form and turn it in to the church office.
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT A FACILITY REQUEST/FACILITY RENTAL FORM
Tips on completing the Facility Request Form:
- If you are submitting a reoccurring event, you will click the drop box below “reoccurrence” and select which type of reoccurrence it is. Most events will likely be “custom” in order to select which dates you would like to schedule.
- Click the plus size next to the general area description in order to view individual spaces. Please do not click the entirety of one area (example Ministry Center: Downstairs). Ensure you are opening the general area to view the individual spaces below it and only requesting what is needed.
- Please do not select the “Atrium” unless you will be physically meeting in this space. The AC is set to turn on for the Atrium for any event in the building, so it should only be requested if you are wishing to use this area to be in during your meeting time. This is uncommon and will not be able to be approved often due to other groups meeting.
- Pre-Teen Recreation Room is the room located next to the playscape that is currently “under construction”. It is being transformed into a ministry room for our older elementary students. This room will be approved on a limited basis so do please consider this before requesting it.
- PCDS Offices and PCDS Storage Room will not be approved for use by any group other than PCDS or a PUMC ministry.
- CM Storage will not be approved for use by any other groups other than a PUMC ministry.
- Launch Academy Offices will not be approved for use by any group other than Launch Academy or a PUMC ministry.
- Upstairs offices will not be approved for use by any other groups other than a PUMC ministry. Parkway UMC’s Scout Coordinator, Valerie Throgmorton, can request use of the conference room so please coordinate with her if this pertains to you.
- The outdoor area “Recreation Area” is referring to the area with the sand volleyball court, gaga pit, fire pit, and picnic benches.
- The outdoor area “parking lot” is referring to the section of the lot between the trailers and gardens. This should only be reserved if the entirety of the parking lot area will need to be blocked off for use.