Your children will want to have a light (candle, flashlight, battery operated tea light, etc.), a Bible to hold, and a God shaker (anything that makes noise). You can also download any of these helps you wish to use during or afterwards. Scroll down for technology instructions.
- Download Zoom on your device (smart phone or computer)
- Enable video and microphone
- Meeting Code: 919-369-244 Password: Chapel
- You will enter the chat on mute - please unmute ONLY when moderator instructs
- To protect privacy of your children, turn your video off - you can see us but we cannot see you!
- First time attenders please check into the chat at 8:50 to make sure everything works before we start
Our Wednesday Small Groups are meeting together every week! To receive messages about Deep Blue Wednesdays you will need to join our closed Facebook Group. Email Mrs. Valerie to receive an invitation.
To ensure our church is a safe place for children, all potential volunteers are required to complete Safe Sanctuary screening and training.
Click on the New Volunteer link if you are seeking to join our Volunteer Team.
Children's Ministry also offers summer internships for High School/College-age students who enjoy working with children. CLICK HERE for more information.
A fully completed waiver must be on file for any child who will be checked in to a Children's Ministry Activity if the parent is off campus. The waiver includes a Photo and Social Media Release. DOWNLOAD FORM